DUCATI servo exhaust eliminator. aka "DUC.EE" is a solid-state electronic device that is designed and manufactured by us. It allows for the replacement of the servo actuator assembly as factory installed on all new Ducati as part of the exhaust system integrated with the ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The unit allows you to get rid of the servo setup thus giving your bike a cleaner look, leaving more room under the seat, save weight, improve performance, improve sound and remove the servo cables to the exhaust butterfly valve that has been known to melt regularly due to a design flaw by Ducati on some of the earlier models. A lot cheaper than a full Termi exhaust setup and clears any CEL errors!
* The new Hypermotards (821 base) and new Monsters (1200, 821 base) will not throw an error "Externally" if/when you remove the exhaust servo system. BUT it does throw an Internal code fault visible to your dealer/mechanic.
(ie: No CEL error messages). Device is for off-highway use.
1. Unplug and remove the factory exhaust valve actuator.
2. Remove cable(s) to the actual valve installed within the exhaust. The valve will default to the open position.
3. Use the provided tie wraps or optional double-sided tape or velco to secure the DUC.EE as desired.
4. Plug the DUC.EE into the factory wiring harness using the stock connector.
5. Turn on your ignition and verify your Check Engine Light (CEL) message is off.
We try to be very competitive and do regulate our prices to reflect the market. And or pass the savings in terms of our production cost. If you see that our prices have dropped after your purchase, within 30 days we’ll match it.
What customers are saying about the DUC.EE ...
"I got the unit yesterday and put it on. It's definitely everything I had hoped for. It fixed the terrible mid range dead hole, and the awful throttle response when downshifting the transmission, and fixed the oscillating RPM that made the bike want to stall when trying to get it off the line from a dead stop. Plus, I get to keep my factory exhaust which I happened to like the sound of, keeps the atmosphere cleaner, and saves me thousands of dollars..." - Brandon M
"I have one on my 2010 hyper EVO SP/ with my full 2 into 1 Termi exhaust sys. The duc.EE keeps my engine light from coming on great job... ...Your Duc.EE tells the new siemens ecu that the butterfly valve is operating fine. The dyno guys could not get into that part of the software when they put the Termi system on. Ducati has been buying back the Termi systems on the 2010 hypers..." - Jon B