DUCATI servo exhaust eliminator. aka "DUC.EE" is a solid-state electronic device that is designed and manufactured by us. It allows for the replacement of the servo actuator assembly as factory installed on all new Ducati as part of the exhaust system integrated with the ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The unit allows you to get rid of the servo setup thus giving your bike a cleaner look, leaving more room under the seat, save weight, improve performance, improve sound and remove the servo cables to the exhaust butterfly valve that has been known to melt regularly due to a design flaw by Ducati on some of the earlier models. A lot cheaper than a full Termi exhaust setup and clears any CEL errors!
* If you are getting a CEL code that cannot be cleared with the stock hardware. Please do NOT order this item. It will not fix the issue.
(ie: No CEL error messages). Device is for off-highway use.
1. Unplug and remove the factory exhaust valve actuator.
2. Remove cable(s) to the actual valve installed within the exhaust. The valve will default to the open position.
3. Use the provided tie wraps or optional double-sided tape or velco to secure the DUC.EE as desired.
4. Plug the DUC.EE into the factory wiring harness using the stock connector.
5. Turn on your ignition and verify your Check Engine Light (CEL) message is off.