SUZUKI servo exhaust eliminator. aka "SUZ.EE" is a solid-state electronic device that is designed and manufactured by us. It allows for the replacement of the servo actuator assembly(EXUP valve) as factory installed on all new Suzuki as part of the exhaust system integrated with the ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The unit allows you to get rid of the servo setup thus giving your bike a cleaner look, leaving more room under the seat, save weight, improve performance, improve sound and remove the servo cables to the exhaust butterfly valve that has been known to melt regularly due to a design flaw by Ducati on some of the earlier models. A lot cheaper than a full Termi exhaust setup and clears any FI errors!
WORKS ON ALL CURRENT PRODUCTION SUZUKI!
(ie: No CEL error messages). Device is for off-highway use.
1. Unplug and remove the factory exhaust valve actuator.
2. Remove cable(s) to the actual valve installed within the exhaust. The valve will default to the open position.
3. Use the provided tie wraps or optional double-sided tape/velco to secure the SUZ.EE.
4. Plug the SUZ.EE into the factory wiring harness using the stock connector.
5. Turn on your ignition and verify your Check Engine Light (FI) message is off.
We try to be very competitive and do regulate our prices to reflect the market. And or pass the savings in terms of our production cost. If you see that our prices have dropped after your purchase, within 30 days we’ll match it.