Our Exhaust Servo Eliminators/Emulators (ESE) are digitally controlled via a microprocessor and onboard voltage regulator that guarantees not to lose servo position during whatever extreme conditions; Unlike other products that are purely analog. Manufactured in-house in the USA.
This kit allows for the replacement of the servo actuator assembly as factory installed on all new motorcycles as part of the exhaust system integrated with the ECU (Electronic Control Unit). The unit gets rid of the servo setup thus giving your bike a cleaner look, leaving more room under the seat, saves weight, improves performance and sound. A lot cheaper than a full system aftermarket setup to simply clear any CEL/FI/EXEC error codes!
* If you are getting an error code that cannot be cleared with the stock hardware. Please do NOT order this item. It will not fix the issue. Contact us for more details.
Device is for off-highway or showroom use only.
1. Unplug and remove the factory exhaust valve actuator.
2. Remove cable(s) to the actual valve installed within the exhaust. The valve will default to the open position. Verify before proceeding.
3. Plug the ESE into the factory wiring harness using the stock connector to secure. Use the optional blank connector with dummy rubber seals to cap off the unused connector on motor side.
4. Turn on your ignition and verify your Check Engine Light (CEL) message is off.
Your motorcycle’s ECU will never know if it is talking to the stock servo motor assembly or if it is talking to our 0.7oz (20 grams) eliminator!